• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People who put letters after their name in their Email Sig <POLL>

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who put letters after their name in their Email Sig <POLL>

Poll

I don't like it, but it's probably just jealousy as I have no letters after my name

I used to work for a managed service company and one of the customers IT staff used to include "CCNA" followed by his "Hacker name".

Comment

Where's the poll?

VectraMan BSc (hons)
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I used to work with a guy whose email signature had DR before his name.

He did have a doctorate in something IT related, I think. But he was only about 12 and rather humourless, so everyone just used to email him with questions about rashes and bruised knees etc.

He'd always reply with an angry "I'm not that kind of doctor, please don't ask me these questions anymore". but he never removed the DR.

Comment

You think thats bad, Germans don't do that but put the word Doctor in front of their names if they have a doctorate in something or other. Some even have 'Professor Doctor Doctor' if they have qualified in more than one subject, which is just downright idiotic and I make a point of just calling them plain old 'Herr'
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

My client co's contact has an MBE after his name.

Male Bovine Excreta a.k.a Bull Sh**ter

Comment

Was a member of the Institute Of Spurious Post Nominals, but now seems defunct
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Was a member of the Institute Of Spurious Post Nominals, but now seems defunct
                SimonMac Can't Understand Normal Thinking.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I am supposed to put CISA behind mine on LinkedIn

Comment

Just writing the word poll doesn't make it a poll.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X