• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phone conversation recorder app

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone conversation recorder app

Could anyone please suggest a good Phone conversation recording app on Android ?

I have tried a few free apps in the past and none of them could distinguish an elbow from an arse.

Don't mind spending some money on the app.

I have one called call recorder by clever mobile but it doesn't work with all android phones. So you need to download the free version and check it works for both sides of your phone call.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      I have one called call recorder by clever mobile but it doesn't work with all android phones. So you need to download the free version and check it works for both sides of your phone call.
      Thank you. I will try it and post my review.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Tried it. Unfortunately I cannot hear the other side of recorded conversation.

Comment

Working...
        X