• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nasty persistent wheezy, whistling cough...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nasty persistent wheezy, whistling cough...

Had it for over 6 weeks now and there's a few at client co with the same.

Just when you think it's gone for a day or so it comes back. Driving me nuts.

I know if I go to the quacks they'll give me Anti-Biotics but don't really want to take these over Christmas.

Thanks for listening anyway.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    Had it for over 6 weeks now and there's a few at client co with the same.

Just when you think it's gone for a day or so it comes back. Driving me nuts.

I know if I go to the quacks they'll give me Anti-Biotics but don't really want to take these over Christmas.

Thanks for listening anyway.

qh
    Have you tried sucking a Fisherman's Friend?
    Last edited by FatLazyContractor; 16 December 2014, 16:12. Reason: grammar :-P

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Will get some on the way home.

Ta

qh

Comment

Yes I have, he beat the tulip out of me.
        I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Get your antibiotics and then check them on the internet. They have two reactions with alcohol, either drive you loopy or the alcohol lessens the effect. This idea that all antibiotics have really bad reactions with drink isn't true. Make sure you research it properly though.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
            Yes I have, he beat the tulip out of me.
            Lack of clarity! Who?

Comment

Lack of clarity! Who?
              The friend of the fisherman of course.
              I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                Will get some on the way home.

Ta

qh
                Hook, line and sinker.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Hook, line and sinker.
                  Unless he was a fly fisherman as they don't use sinkers.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Hook, line and sinker.
                    Very good yes. Will try anything to get rid of it.

qh

Comment

Working...
                    X