• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

for Xoggy - Miss K look alikes, more booty less beauty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for Xoggy - Miss K look alikes, more booty less beauty

Jokers share pictures of food that looks like Kim Kardashian's bottom | Daily Mail Online

The rise and rise of reality star Kim Kardashian appears to have gone pear-shaped – although not in the way you might have expected.

After her Break The Internet photoshoot, jokers have been posting images online of fruit and vegetables that look like the celebrity's bottom.

Examples of ‘Kardashian Fruit’ include pears, tomatoes and melons - and they follow her shoot with Jean-Paul Goude for Paper magazine.

oh my Gourd
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    oh my Gourd
    No IGMC? Well, here's your coat, take it and leave

I don't get the whole KK thing, she's just a bird with a big arse.

Comment

she's just a bird with a big arse
      What do you mean just? Hugely important factor!!
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

that's it, it is a big arse poked by Kanye West who apparently can sing.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          that's it, it is a big arse poked by Kanye West who apparently can pick fights
          FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            No IGMC? Well, here's your coat, take it and leave

And an impossibly small waist.

Comment

And there's this

An artist has painted Kim Kardashian's butt with his penis | Metro News

I presume he painted a picture of her butt with his penis as opposed to her actual butt.

Comment

And this, if hitting it with a stick is your thing.

Get the party started with a Kim Kardashian butt pinata | Metro News

Comment

Kim Kardashian fan Jordan James Parke spent $150,000 on cosmetic sutgery to look like idol | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Working...
                  X