• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear Russell...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Russell...

.... Here you go

Squander Two: An open letter to Russell Brand.

TL;DR
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      TL;DR
      I understand the pain.

In essence, the author says/stresses on:

Russell Brand deserves recognition for his contributions to comedy, literature, fashion, politics and philosophy. I'm hoping he'll soon get a title.

Preferably "The Late".
      PS - Quote copied from elsewhere.
      Last edited by FatLazyContractor; 17 December 2014, 16:56. Reason: Credit to the quote

Comment

So I now know about "Hollywood Accounting".

you live and learn...

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

I liked that, pretty damn good rant. If he'd have put his face 2 inches from mine I would have sneezed right into his, possibly muttering something along the lines off 'sorry...back...holiday...West Africa...slight cold...'
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Brand is a rather self-important twit.

Comment

Quite right zero, and with incoherent ideas to boot. Quite aside from him being a hypocrite, ignorant of that about which he rants, and an all-round nasty piece of work.

It's amazing that he was allowed on Question Time. I'm not a fan of the show, but I thought it was more serious than that.

Comment

There is one thing about that blog post though...

Before I go any further, I should stress that I don't speak for RBS. I'm not even an RBS employee, though I do currently work for them.
                And later...

As for bonuses, well, I'll be honest: I get an annual bonus.
                But here's the key thing you need to know about bonuses, Russell: they come with conditions attached. My salary is mine to do with as I will (I like to spend a chunk of it on good hot food). My bonus my employer can take back off me under certain conditions.
                his LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joseph-...eves/9/15b/aa0 states that his employer is RBS although it looks more like a contractor's profile (it seems he had a Ltd. back in 1998 when living in Scotland although there are mentions on Northern Ireland in various places), oh, and he's a BA. Some more about him: normblog: The normblog profile 189: Joseph Kynaston Reeves

In another posting on his site:

As a person of the right-wing persuasion...
                Maybe there's a bit more to him than it seems, maybe, just maybe he might be someone here
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The problem with Russell Brand is not Russell Brand as such, it is that a lot of people find him clever and think he has something important to say.

Chap is a complete knobjockey and so are his followers.

Comment

He was born a Londoner but hates the place and so has become more of an honorary Glaswegian, these days living in Northern Ireland

Comment

Working...
                    X