• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nice way to behave

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice way to behave

Husband barred from having sex with wife by judge because she has mental age of a child and doesn't know that she can refuse | Daily Mail Online

Husband barred from having sex with wife by judge because she has mental age of a child and doesn't know that she can refuse
    Woman is wife in a polygamous Islamic marriage to Bangladeshi man
    39-year-old is unable to make decisions about having sex, judge says
    Judge asked to consider if she should leave care facility and go home
    Husband had wanted her to be cared for at her home in London
    The unidentified Bangladeshi man, who lives in east London, claimed he has the right under his Islamic culture to have sex with the mentally-disabled woman aged 39 whenever he pleases.

He has already taken the wife's cousin as a second ‘wife’ in a polygamous Islamic marriage and had two children with her - although still demands the right to have sex with his first wife.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Which twat let him into the UK?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I feel compelled to argue with stupid people on the MailOnline comments, can someone please take my internet access away
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I don't see what his country of Origin has to do with it ? why mention the fact that he is a Bangladeshi ? and what is his religion to do with it ? more Islamaphobia on display here, not to mention the casual sexisim and bring the wifes disabilities into it.
        Polygamy is practised in many countries and even encouraged in some, yet more 'white supremacist' bile and bigotry

The article should have read - 'judge says something about someone'

Signed - A PC moron
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          I don't see what his country of Origin has to do with it ? why mention the fact that he is a Bangladeshi ? and what is his religion to do with it ? more Islamaphobia on display here, not to mention the casual sexisim and bring the wifes disabilities into it.
          Polygamy is practised in many countries and even encouraged in some, yet more 'white supremacist' bile and bigotry

The article should have read - 'judge says something about someone'

Signed - A PC moron
          There is a bit of sensationalism in it, if it was a white guy it would not have gone to court as our culture does not see a "wife" as subservient to succumb to our will, this is actually a great story just badly handled that all the islamaphobes should be celebrating:

Basically they are saying can live your life following Islamic law if you wish, however UK law will always superceed it

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

In other news, how is this pea-sized-brain even allowed to fry sausages?!

Gregg Wallace, 50, proposes to girlfriend Anne-Marie Sterpini, 29, as he plans FOURTH trip down the aisle | Daily Mail Online

Comment

One minute I'm excited by developments in technology, the progress of science and our understanding of the universe. Then I read this. It's all so sad.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                There is a bit of sensationalism in it, if it was a white guy it would not have gone to court as our culture does not see a "wife" as subservient to succumb to our will, this is actually a great story just badly handled that all the islamaphobes should be celebrating:

Basically they are saying can live your life following Islamic law if you wish, however UK law will always superceed it
                And he got legal aid to argue his case, FFS
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  And he got legal aid to argue his case, FFS
                  Where does it say that? Or are you just going on the comments as part of the article?

Comment

"He has regular sex with SSB. He told me that this had occurred the previous week,
                    and happened about every two weeks. He regards it as his right to have sex with her
                    and her duty to submit to it. This is a tenet of his culture and religion."

How lovely.

Comment

Working...
                    X