• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My fave optical illusion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fave optical illusion

The squares marked A and B are the same shade of grey.

If you don't believe me, paste the image into an editing application and measure the colours or print it out and cut the squares out with scissors.

shades

Bullsh1t -- they aint the same! :rolleyes

Comment

Re: shades

Yes they bloody are - are you blind!

Bizarre though.

Comment

Can this be it?
        Is the mighty AtW be wrong?

"YES HE IS!" came the mighty roar from the crowd.

Comment

PSP says they are but I don't beeeelieve it. It is probably fooled just as we are.

Comment

Don't bother pissing around with PSP, etc. Just make small hole on a piece of paper and look - they are the same.

Comment

Are you really an IT contractor traj? Why do something simple like that when you can spend far longer on a computer solution?

Comment

Of course I'm a contractor. I've just billed then an extra 60 quid for the paper and the damage caused to my Bic..

Comment

I like this one. I like the way it doesn't move.

Comment

PRC...Your not supposed to go posting the Alpha Centurai Wormhole Schema to all and sundry.

Now look what you've done.

I have a small horde of Desidodemons running amok in the living room, eating the sofa, carpets and cheese plants.

Thanks a bunch mate.

Anyone have a spare copy of the A-C Return Wormhole they can post, so I can coax the little blighters back to their own dimension please ?

Comment

Working...
                    X