• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

places to stay and go in Brighton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

places to stay and go in Brighton

right end of the month, I'm off to brighton for a 'dirty' weekend, the girl friend and I want some good places to vist, and recomendations.....
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Black Rock. Atw swears by it.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
      right end of the month, I'm off to brighton for a 'dirty' weekend, the girl friend and I want some good places to vist, and recomendations.....

Brighton and Hove Albion.....see a proper footy match....who knows they might even win!

Only joking Gooner! Visit the Pavillion..take her on the "pitch an putt" (Oooeerr!) Great views from Devils Dyke of the surrounding country side...but you may just want room service and a couple of G&T's

Comment

When ur there say Hi to the girl I swapped pics with. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
          When ur there say Hi to the girl I swapped pics with. Cheers

Shouldbnt be too hard to find her ! just look in the local looney bin !

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
            Congratulations for getting together with Cap'n Jack. I wish the two of you all the best for the future.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
            X