• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend thread

I expect some of you are heading off after today so please post about your plans. Or how there are still 3 invoicing days until Christmas after today. Or should that be 5?

Last day for me

BBG & I will be putting up the tree tonight, making crackers & consuming mince pies & red wine

Tomorrow we are doing lunch with BGG mother & I am out with the girls in the eve: I have no idea what BGG will be up to & nor do I wish to ask

Sunday is the continuation of our Pathfinder game

Yay for holidays,

Yourself?

PS: I won’t be on here over Christmas: so just to wish you all a jolly festive time
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

TFA

Tonight: B'day celebrations with some friends
      Tomorrow: recovering from aforementioned b'day celebrations
      Sunday: cooking, eating, drinking and chilling.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Band has four gigs over the weekend, then, I think I'll need to start Xmas shopping.

Going to get a bag and a belt for the Mrs.

That'll sort her hoover out.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Tonight I have the work's Christmas party. Not drinking though as I have to drive home. I will also have 16 pull ups left to do.

Tomorrow:

Early start (yay?) to do some Christmas shopping or not depending on whether Mrs MUN has finished making the chocolates, soap, bath stuff etc. that she is making for people. Christmas meetup with some friends and then a friend's birthday party in the evening. Along with various other jobs hand picked to ruin my weekend.

Sunday:

Church, there might be a play or something or other on. I lose track. Mini MUN is singing in a carole service at 4 and there is probably other stuff happening afterwards that I have been told but have forgotten about.

You?
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I'm off to pub now.

Comment

Tonight - Working.... Horizon View Recomposing for Clientco.
              Saturday - eBay challenge (Vintage 2-Stroke Mower collection).
              Sunday - Captain's Drive in at Golf Club...can't even play in my own day, but have to ply 'em with drinks on the tee.
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
              X