• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mandy Rice Davies, RIP.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mandy Rice Davies, RIP.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/profumo-se...9.html#xSWWuZ8

For the late lamented Dear Old Freako, this story relates to the sad demise of Ms Mandy Rice Davies of Profumo Affair fame.

Them were the days.

When the Secretary of State for War could share a girlfriend with a Russian spy.

They don't make scandals like that any more.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Well not quite, they couldn't share the same girlfriend, that was kinda the point
    Oh they could.

What they couldn't do is lie to the HoC about it.

Which is what cooked Profumo's goose.

And of course the establishment taking revenge on the little people made everything better.
    Last edited by zeitghost; 7 June 2017, 14:23.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    https://uk.news.yahoo.com/profumo-se...9.html#xSWWuZ8

For the late lamented Dear Old Freako, this story relates to the sad demise of Ms Mandy Rice Davies of Profumo Affair fame.

Them were the days.

When the Secretary of State for War could share a girlfriend with a Russian spy.

They don't make scandals like that any more.
    Well not quite, they couldn't share the same girlfriend, that was kinda the point
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

If that sort of thing happened today at least we'd be able to see the videos.
      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
        If that sort of thing happened today at least we'd be able to see the videos.
        I am sure if you contact her family they could arrange something for you
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Satanist Revisits Profumo Affair - henrymakow.com

Comment

Working...
          X