• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost Christmas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Christmas

Just watched this modern Christmas fairy-tale, with Eddie Izzard.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Just watched this modern Christmas fairy-tale, with Eddie Izzard.
    Despite his talents, I'm not a big fan of Ed.

As an aside, I had a friend during my schooldays named Eddie Izzard. Poor chap, he had some sort of breakdown and when I next bumped into him at a wedding a few years later he was a bit doo lally.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      Despite his talents, I'm not a big fan of Ed.

As an aside, I had a friend during my schooldays named Eddie Izzard. Poor chap, he had some sort of breakdown and when I next bumped into him at a wedding a few years later he was a bit doo lally.
      So you were at school with Eddie Izzard? Surely they're can't be two?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        So you were at school with Eddie Izzard? Surely they're can't be two?
        Granted it's an unusual name, but apparently there must have been. My Eddie is a few years older than the famous one, didn't go to Eastbourne College, and as I said earlier, sadly went nuts a long time ago.

I don't know whether my old friend is still with us, I haven't seen or heard of him for 30 years. But I always think of him when I hear the exploits of the famous one.

Comment

Working...
        X