• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RIP Billie Whitelaw

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Billie Whitelaw

That excellent British actress has died RIP Billie Whitelaw. I can't believe that she died in a nursing home she seemed to be so full of life and capable, however, I remember her from the 1980s from movies like the Krays, The Omen and a strange little movie about a telepathic 'remote viewer' working for British intelligence who wants a sex change.

I always preferred her to say, Dame Judy Dench (who I think is overrated) and I thought she had stronger acting chops working with the likes of Samuel Beckett etc.

82 years old, she was decent looker back in the day, only seems like yesterday when she was a youngish looking middle aged woman....oh dear, mortality.

Working...
X