• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Prime Minister's Christmas message

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Prime Minister's Christmas message

Apparently it is too Christian and focuses too much on Christian values.

Can someone pass me the larger of my hunting rifles.

I hope the Pope does not make that mistake tomorrow, he should keep it short, tell us what size of flat screen he got on Black Friday and finish it off with some Tommy Cooper one liners.

strange that seeing as the UK is predominantly a Christian country and Christmas is predominantly a Christian feast...

which bleeding heart liberals have been saying it is too Christian?

Comment

Next year he should go for the hell and damnation approach

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        strange that seeing as the UK is predominantly a Christian country and Christmas is predominantly a Christian feast...

The sort who wouldn't dream of calling Diwali 'Autumnfest' or Eid 'The Moveable Feast'.

Comment

What should be done to the PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc7CSKZoAP4
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            What should be done to the PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc7CSKZoAP4
            why be so limited, I think you could apply that to most politicians, Tony B'liar could try DP as well.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Oh some crazy feminist of SKY news a couple of hours ago.

Comment

At least he did not wish us a "happy holiday". Its too politically correct.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Oh some crazy feminist of SKY news a couple of hours ago.
                  That's what you get for Murdoch not owning Sky. You'd never see that on Fox.

Comment

Working...
                  X