• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mary Christmas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mary Christmas

Believers Pray To ‘Our Lady Of The Milk' In Ancient Bethlehem Spot Where Mary Nursed

Believers Pray To

BETHLEHEM, West Bank (RNS) Dozens of photos of smiling babies accompanied by moving testimonials line the walls of Franciscan Brother Lawrence Bode’s office in the Milk Grotto Church where, tradition holds, the Virgin Mary hid in an underground cave in order to breast-feed Jesus as she and Joseph were fleeing King Herod.

It was here, Catholics believe, that drops of Mary’s breast milk spilled to the ground while she was nursing Jesus and turned the grotto’s red-brown stones a creamy white.

Located around the corner from the Church of the Nativity, which was built atop the site where Mary gave birth to Jesus, the Milk Grotto is the go-to destination for Christians — and those struggling with infertility.

I hope CUK is a breastfeeding friendly place.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

I'm certainly breast aware 😊

Comment

There are some kinky pics out there

Comment

I don't think Mary would be welcomed immigrant into a UKIP Britain.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I bet that kind of behaviour is banned under new British pron laws.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            I bet that kind of behaviour is banned under new British pron laws.
            Facebook wouldn't allow it.

Comment

Bit of genetic engineering and maybe ladies could produce vodka from there. Mmm.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
              X