• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Interview

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Interview

Just watched it - it's out there at the torrent usual places, 1080p too, dropped it onto iFlicks, Apple TV, no Korean subs lol!

Good film, funny in the US juvenile style, and kinda more critical of US than North Korea in a way, worth a watch, some good lines, total stupid story of course but who cares.

On the whole, decent comedy but not worth the hype....

You are going to be woken up in the middle of the night by 1.2 million North Koreans with AK47s in your garden.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Just watched it - it's out there at the torrent usual places, 1080p too, dropped it onto iFlicks, Apple TV, no Korean subs lol!

Good film, funny in the US juvenile style, and kinda more critical of US than North Korea in a way, worth a watch, some good lines, total stupid story of course but who cares.

On the whole, decent comedy but not worth the hype....
      Your name is going on ze list.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Just downloading now. It's interesting that about 80% of the flags in the swarm are Chinese.

Wonder how long before they boys are round

Comment

Ignore unencrypted peers, simples.

Comment

25000+ seeds. I'll watch it tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks to Sony's incompetence, you get bonus pirated music with every copy of the film: Sony About to Get Sued For Pirating Music in The Interview | TorrentFreak

Comment

Just watched it. I enjoyed it very much. And that from someone who generally hates Seth Rogan movies. Some pretty funny scenes

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Just watched it. I enjoyed it very much. And that from someone who generally hates Seth Rogan movies. Some pretty funny scenes
                  I just remembered that Eminem scene - where Eminem admits he is gay and Hector's Rectum is real....

I like the scene too where Kim shows him the Soviet tank - 'A present from Stalin!'

James Franco says 'I think you'll find in America it's pronounced 'Stallone'!

Actually it's a pretty poor pun but it's done well! James Franco surprised me in this, he played the moronic interviewer very well...

Comment

Some good calls, stek. My fave:

Dave: "If Katy Perry and Margaritas are gay, who wants to be straight?"
                    Kim: "Not me !"

Comment

Working...
                    X