• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Food Baby

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food Baby

I just ate a very large lunch. Now I can barely move. I can't even lug myself off to the pub

I was alone over Christmas, kids at their mothers, partner with her mate enjoying Irish hospitality in Donegal (i.e. totally wrecked due to being unable to keep up with the drinking, and she's Russian), on 24th I ordered three curries and two rice from my fave takeaway in Leeds and have had four Manchester-style 'Rice and Three' out of it, on it's last legs now if I don't have the last bit tonight gotta bin it.

My mate goes bonkers at me for eating rice left in fridge overnight - we've always done it and no deaths yet (to speak of).

Best Christmas I've had for years, just slept and watched shiite on telly, and generally did feck all - really recharged the old contractor-batteries for 2015 and more Farnborough/Aldershot misery.

Bit bored tonight tho - might dismantle something....

Comment

Working...
    X