• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK, you can all start to panic now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, you can all start to panic now

BBC News - Ebola case confirmed in Glasgow hospital

Put up your barricades, break out your shotguns, and go and hide in the cellar with your Army surplus tinned food

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Put up your barricades, break out your shotguns, and go and hide in the cellar with your Army surplus tinned food
    In Glasgow? It's won't last 5 minutes in a kebab and buckfast heavy immune system. Move along, nothing to see here.

Comment

Had it last week, bugger to get rid of.

Or maybe that was a cold.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        In Glasgow? It's won't last 5 minutes in a kebab and buckfast heavy immune system. Move along, nothing to see here.
        Now now Mr DidIt.

A spokesman has said that the victim is in an isolation room and is being fed pizza and pancakes......
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          Now now Mr DidIt.

A spokesman has said that the victim is in an isolation room and is being fed pizza and pancakes......
          F\/ck! Run for the hills!

Comment

The greater risk would be somebody who was not a health worker, less likely to take proper action in time and rather more reasons why it would spread.

Anyway, panic 2:

BBC News - Madagascar plague outbreak kills 40, says WHO
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Confirmation Scotland is a third world country?
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Less than 12 hours of exposure from arrival to the ER, very small window of chance...
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Good news! Jeremy Hunt has announced that the unfortunate patient is to be transferred to London as soon as possible

Seems like a bit of an insult to the Scottish medical community, though. Is Dr. Findlay not good enough for the Tories?

Comment

Can't we just resurrect Hadrian's wall?

Comment

Working...
                    X