• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why I like using the German version of easyjet.com

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I like using the German version of easyjet.com

1. Booking a flight takes 2-3 minutes
    2. No booking banking fees of debit card fees. Just provide your Deutsche account number press accept and it's done.
    3. The same flight is always cheaper in € than in £

now if only it were in English...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Could be worse. Could be in Scottish.

Comment

I agree, I always prefer Luftwaffe for flights to Coventry....

Comment

If Germany is so efficient; why can't they finish building an airport?

AirportWatch | Berlin Airports
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          I agree, I always prefer Luftwaffe for flights to Coventry....
          You'd think it was seven years ago and not seventy ze war ended.

Why is it people of England have constant German War nostalgia? Serious question. I've never understood it. There's been many more conflicts and atrocities across the globe since this time yet members of the Royal family and Tory MP's dress up as Nazis. Is it a lost calling, a sex thing, help me understand?
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

It's nothing to do with Germany. Easyjet is a company based in Luton.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

My Partner had a year in Germany (as she was then a student of German) 2005/6 needing two consecutive German Work Permits, we can both testify that German efficiency is a total myth. (was in an intray in Bonn for like six weeks)...

Comment

Too soon to identify Scooter's obsession?

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post

Too soon to identify Scooter's obsession?
                  The best version of that song (also the name of the album) is actually by a Scottish band - The Sensational Alex Harvey Band although you might like to know that it was written by two Americans though, Kander and Ebb...

http://vk.com/video3296417_166585313

There's also the right wing one by Skrewdriver if you're that way inclined
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    1. Booking a flight takes 2-3 minutes
                    2. No booking banking fees of debit card fees. Just provide your Deutsche account number press accept and it's done.
                    3. The same flight is always cheaper in € than in £

now if only it were in English...
                    Er, according to my German website, mind you I don't use them anyway:

Neue Buchungen: Zu allen Buchungen (außer Flexi Flugtarife) kommt eine Verwaltungsgebühr von 15 € hinzu. Bei Buchungen mit Visa-Kredikarte, MasterCard, Diners Club, American Express, Carte Bleue (nur inländische Transaktionen in Frankreich) und UATP/AirPlus wird eine Zusatzgebühr von 2,0 % des Transaktionswerts.

And you can have it in English it seems, albeit only US English it seems
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X