• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy New Year!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year!

Have a great 2015
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Have a great 2015
    And you too you old tart!
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And remember folks, watch out for the bad guys, the agents. No matter what they tell us, and No matter what they do, plus No matter what they teach us What we believe is true.

and just when it starts to wear you down, remember this - No matter what they call us
      However they attack No matter where they take us We'll find our own way back.

stay true to yourself, I do, I can't deny what I believe, I can't be what I'm not
      I know I'll invoice forever I know, no matter what

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Have a great 2015
        You too

Comment

Have a great 2015
          You too Mr Clipster. We still must do that pint at some point. You still living near the west coast ?
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Happy New Year to all.
            I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Happy New Year guys. May 2015 be a prosperous year!

Comment

Working...
              X