• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Year's Resolutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year's Resolutions

Did anyone make any?
    Have you broken them yet?

You would have seen mine already. So far, so good
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Downgrade from:
      - BMI of 45 to 35
      - Bespoke tailoring to Readymade stuff
      - Range rover to VW CC or any other car that fits me(after I get "there"!)
      - More suity worship

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Downgrade from:
        - BMI of 45 to 35
        - Bespoke tailoring to Readymade stuff
        - Range rover to VW CC or any other car that fits me(after I get "there"!)
        - More suity worship
        You are MF and I claim my five free shell suits made from old parachutes.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          You are MF and I claim my five free shell suits made from old parachutes.
          Suity - Are you cut out to ...

Comment

I am still toying with them. I am thinking of setting the yearly targets:

Sub 10 minute time for 100 burpees.
            10 full range ab wheel rolls
            100 pressups without stopping
            A single handed pressup
            10 full range hand stand pressups
            20 dips
            20 pullups
            Maybe a single handed chinup but am not sure whether to leave that for 2016.
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Choose my next car with my heart, Maserati, not my head, Range Rover.
              I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                Choose my next car with my heart, Maserati, not my head, Range Rover.
                GlenW - Your heart sounds a bit fcuked up to me!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  GlenW - Your heart sounds a bit fcuked up to me!
                  You think?

The Quatroporte is sex on wheels with four/five seats, 4.2 V8, superb inside and makes a noise like all the best bits from the old testament [Thanks Mr Clarkson for the last bit].
                  I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                    You think?

The Quatroporte is sex on wheels with four/five seats, 4.2 V8, superb inside and makes a noise like all the best bits from the old testament [Thanks Mr Clarkson for the last bit].
                    Before I say anything more, are you planning to buy a new-from-the-factory car?

Comment

Working...
                    X