• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince Andrew now.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince Andrew now.....

Allegedly....

BBC News - Prince Andrew named in US sex case

Prince Andrew named in US sex case
    Breaking news
    Buckingham Palace says any "suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue," after Prince Andrew is named in a US legal case.

He isn't a friend of Leon Britton is he?
    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
      He isn't a friend of Leon Britton is he?
      The Swansea City Midfielder?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        The Swansea City Midfielder?
        Thanks for that, should be Brittan.
        I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Thanks for that, should be Brittan.
          He looked very excited when he was in the players tunnel.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            He looked very excited when he was in the players tunnel.
            Who, Britton, Brittan or the prince?

Comment

More detail in the Torygraph: Prince Andrew 'categorically denies' claims he sexually abused teenager - Telegraph

Comment

Who, Britton, Brittan or the prince?
                Triple header?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  On R4 the palace issued a "categorical denial" and then they (R4 not the Palace) immediately launched into a summary of the minimum legal age for sex in the places concerned.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                    On R4 the palace issued a "categorical denial" and then they (R4 not the Palace) immediately launched into a summary of the minimum legal age for sex in the places concerned, and then I booked my holiday to what sounds like a new and exciting destination
                    FTFY

Comment

Working...
                    X