• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buying a house in 2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying a house in 2015

Should I get my own place in 2015, or should I tactically wait until next year?

Vote now...
    Yes, property prices only go up!
    23.08%
    No - the long awaited crash is now imminent
    38.46%
    Become an au pair in AndyW's mum's household
    38.46%

Have you got a sofa to go in it?

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
      Have you got a sofa to go in it?
      I am getting one delivered by DFS in December.

Comment

If you do buy please let us know so that we can sell ours and cash in on the crash.

It's a tricky one but if you are settled where you are then just buy a place and be done with it! Fingers crossed by the time you come to sell you will be in profit again. You are minted now anyway so buy somewhere happy in the knowledge that it just doesn't matter any more

Comment

My wife and I are hoping to have hit our deposit target in the first quarter, so I'm hoping it's a good idea for us to buy a horse....

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
            My wife and I are hoping to have hit our deposit target in the first quarter, so I'm hoping it's a good idea for us to buy a horse....
            Wrong thread mate...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Wrong thread mate...
              Not at all - this is how it's going to look:

Comment

Working...
              X