• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

malvolio

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

malvolio

Is he a personality of the year??

Haven't you gone yet?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Haven't you gone yet?

How rude...

Could have at least said how much you've missed me!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Could have at least said how much you've missed me!
        Missed who? You?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Comment

Probably among most useful. Assuming contracting advice outranks other crap on a contractor forum.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Probably among most useful. Assuming contracting advice outranks other crap on a contractor forum.
              Looks at the advice he offers. Hmm you may well have to reconsider that. Granted he does offer advice, I'm not exactly sure how accurate it is.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Always looks ok to me but have to admit I am rather out of date on accounting issues these days. Was once invited to be on a panel of Accounting Web. Nearest to fame I ever got.

Still, I will be (in)famous before I snuff it. Just getting the explosives sorted.
                bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Still, I will be (in)famous before I snuff it. Just getting the explosives sorted.
                  Two fatalistic posts. Are you pondering upon your date with death this evening?

You OK?

Comment

Yeh. No. Dunno. Weird. That's good.
                    bloggoth

Comment

Working...
                    X