• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Phone time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Phone time

Think my old HTC has had it, any recommendations for android phones?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Think my old HTC has had it, any recommendations for android phones?
    Oneplus? I have an invite if you want one.

Comment

I had galaxy 4 and 5's and loved them. I got an HTC One M8 and it's just not worked for me. No decent cases for a start. Can't really put my finger on what else is wrong with it, it just doesn't seem as good as the 5 so I'd say forget the M8.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

iPhone?

Only joking, know you would rather get your arse out on Bishopgate than get one of them, does it have to be Andriod? My back up in a Nokia Lumia and I cannot fault it, a really nice bit of kit
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Oneplus? I have an invite if you want one.
          WMSS

Even I've got one.

Still prefer my iPhone though

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            iPhone?

Only joking, know you would rather get your arse out on Bishopgate than get one of them, does it have to be Andriod? My back up in a Nokia Lumia and I cannot fault it, a really nice bit of kit
            Are they any good, I need summat that I can use with mail, has a halfway decent camera and surf the net, seems I can buy one here in cloggers for around €299.

Will they work with sim cards from other phones? am not on contract, so don't want to go faffing with having to get a new number.
            Last edited by norrahe; 7 January 2015, 20:07.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Don't buy the iphone 6. It's rather poor quality imo.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Are they any good, I need summat that I can use with mail, has a halfway decent camera and surf the net, seems I can buy one here in cloggers for around €299.

Will they work with sim cards from other phones? am not on contract, so don't want to go faffing with having to get a new number.
                The fact half the people on here have a oneplus and all happily recommend them to others should be enough of a clue for you.

Personally I like the fact it has a big screen and a battery that lasts well over 1 day... Oh and its simfree no contract required.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  iPhone?

I prefer android as I've been using it for years.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

How do you know someone has an iPhone?

They tell you.

Comment

Working...
                    X