• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best music video I've seen for years - Sia - Elastic Heart

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best music video I've seen for years - Sia - Elastic Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es

Just clocked it on Youtube. Quite like Sia, the video was different so wanted to see what it meant.

The Girl represents Sia as a kid, and the Guy represents her father. The cage represents his alcohol issues and mental health. She can leave him whenever she wants to, but wants to help him through it. He ends up giving up on himself and is not willing to give it up.

Great interpretative dance.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

"Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country because it could contain music, for which we could not agree on conditions of use with GEMA."
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

One word, Zenmate...

Comment

Sia Sorry for 'Pedophilia' Concerns Over New Clip 'Elastic Heart' | Billboard

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Yes, interesting isn't it.

I'm fairly certain that those people who really have a deep hidden passion for little kiddies are the first ones to shout Paedo when they see something sexual with children where no-one else does.

Basically, if you think it's dodgy, then you've probably got paedo tendencies.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Nice video, shame about the song.

That was good. Not sure why anybody would think it was "dodgy".
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              Nice video, shame about the song.

That was good. Not sure why anybody would think it was "dodgy".
              Because some people are unbelievably prurient and stupid.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
              X