• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At last jobs for CUKers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At last jobs for CUKers

Rich pickings for you lot. Here is an entire industry that is suitable for the skills of your average CUker:

There is a national shortage of clowns | Daily Mail Online

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Agent - I'm ready. Give me your address.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Agent - I'm ready. Give me your address.
      If you have to ask then you are not ready...

Comment

Whilst in other news, UK Government aid will be extended to supply 40,000 recruitment agents to Africa to help with the national shortage of leeches.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
          Whilst in other news, UK Government aid will be extended to supply 40,000 recruitment agents to Africa to help with the national shortage of leeches.
          The Chinese are already ahead of the game:

China to help SA with skills shortage - Business News | IOL Business | IOL.co.za

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

obligatory clown joke.

two cannibals lunching on a clown.

One said to the other - does this taste funny to you

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X