• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

bank contract, pre employment check failed, late payment :(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bank contract, pre employment check failed, late payment :(

Hi,

Been offered a contract with bank , Pre employment screening has failed ( I have couple of late payment, 2 of them which I have paid late last 4 month ), according to equifax it’s a default if you miss payment 6 times, but been told by agency that sometimes its a default even if you are late more than 3 times...

case has been refered back to the bank and waiting them to decide if they would still offer me the contract or withdraw the offer ....

I explained that I been out of job for long, and had emergency etc and been taugh time for me, I also explained that I have dd set up to avoid happening in future and that I do have some reserve in my current account to reduce my debt prior to starting new contract as well as having my family backup if needed…
    Is there much else I can do to get this contract? Im worried that they make withdraw the offer …

i never had this many late payment in my whole life why should all happen at the same time
    Last edited by junior contractor; 11 January 2015, 19:02.

Originally posted by junior contractor View Post
    Hi,

Been offered a contract with bank , Pre employment screening has failed ( I have couple of late payment, 2 of them which I have paid late last 4 month ), according to equifax it’s a default if you miss payment 6 times, but been told by agency that sometimes its a default even if you are late more than 3 times...

case has been refered back to the bank and waiting them to decide if they would still offer me the contract or withdraw the offer ....

I explained that I been out of job for long, and had emergency etc and been taugh time for me, I also explained that I have dd set up to avoid happening in future and that I do have some reserve in my current account to reduce my debt prior to starting new contract as well as having my family backup if needed…
    Is there much else I can do to get this contract? Im worried that they make withdraw the offer …

i never had this many late payment in my whole life why should all happen at the same time
    Forget it, you're fooked on this one, go perm if you can't manage a simple warchest.

Comment

Hi,

You have received excellent advice numerous times in various threads which you have ignored. Clearly bulltulip op

Comment

Hi,

In the bank's mind you're going to stick your hand in the till and rob them at the first opportunity. Go directly to jail, do not pass go.

Comment

Working...
        X