• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well I never...Birmingham is only Muslim

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I never...Birmingham is only Muslim

Atw, explain yourself...Fox News Commentator Just Claimed Birmingham Is A Muslim-Only City #FoxNewsFacts
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Just saw that - lol!

Here's the embedded link..

Comment

He's now apologised and retracted: Emerson with Judge Pirro: No-Go Islamic Zones and Western Self-Denial :: IPT in the News :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism
      "I have clearly made a terrible error for which I am deeply sorry. My comments about Birmingham were totally in error. And I am issuing this apology and correction for having made this comment about the beautiful city of Birmingham. I do not intend to justify or mitigate my mistake by stating that I had relied on other sources because I should have been much more careful. There was no excuse for making this mistake and I owe an apology to every resident of Birmingham. I am not going to make any excuses. I made an inexcusable error. And I am obligated to openly acknowledge that mistake. I wish to apologize for all residents of that great city of Birmingham.

Steve Emerson

PS. I am making donation to Birmingham Children's Hospital."

Though as somebody pointed out, by referring to "the beautiful city of Birmingham" he's made another ridiculous mistake
      Last edited by NickFitz; 12 January 2015, 00:33.

Comment

[QUOTE=NickFitz;2041616]
        "I have clearly made a terrible error for which I am deeply sorry. My comments about Birmingham were totally in error. And I am issuing this apology and correction for having made this comment about the beautiful city of Birmingham. I do not intend to justify or mitigate my mistake by stating that I had relied on other sources because I should have been much more careful. There was no excuse for making this mistake and I owe an apology to every resident of Birmingham. I am not going to make any excuses. I made an inexcusable error. And I am obligated to openly acknowledge that mistake. I wish to apologize for all residents of that great city of Birmingham.
        Okay - fair enough. So if he didn't make the mistake due to relying on other sources - how did he get to be so far off the mark.

Is he saying that he basically makes crap up all the time - and on this occasion, he simply got a bit carried away.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
          Okay - fair enough. So if he didn't make the mistake due to relying on other sources - how did he get to be so far off the mark.

Is he saying that he basically makes crap up all the time - and on this occasion, he simply got a bit carried away.
          I think he's saying "It's not my fault, it was my sources, but I'm not going to use that as an excuse. Even though I just did"

Comment

Interesting - how do we know how our cities are portrayed around the world?

The fact that there are a lot of ethnic groups in Birmingham has lead someone to make a pretty crap connection

But maybe we should at least sit up and ask why........

Comment

Birmingham is scary, been there only once.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                The fact that there are a lot of ethnic groups in Birmingham has lead someone to make a pretty crap connection
                That was my experience when getting the train through Birmingham.
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I did laugh at some of the tweets posted on the beeb article last night:

Birmingham's refuse collectors are all Bin Laden.
                  As someone born and raised in Birmingham, I must admit there was a pressure to read the Kerrang.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                    - and on this occasion, he simply got a bit carried away. caught
                    I hope that clarifies it for you.

He also states that their are religious police on the streets of London - which is a distortion of the truth. There are Muslim vigilantes on the streets of London, but they have no legal authority whatsoever (and should be arrested and prosecuted where found, for harrassment).
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X