• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taken 3 (1/3) and Birdman review

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taken 3 (1/3) and Birdman review

Enjoyed taken 1, taken 2 so-so, went along to see taken 3 last night, what a load of crap, totally rubbish, about 1/3 into the film I went to the bar to fill up on wine to endure the rest of the film, but on way back I noticed 'Birdman' about to start, so nipped into that screening, it was really rather good !!!

Time Lapse is good - interesting time not travel but like this camera that takes pics 24 hours into the future. A bit like Primer with more money spent on it.
    Last edited by stek; 14 January 2015, 15:54.

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
      Enjoyed taken 1, taken 2 so-so, went along to see taken 3 last night, what a load of crap, totally rubbish, about 1/3 into the film I went to the bar to fill up on wine to endure the rest of the film, but on way back I noticed 'Birdman' about to start, so nipped into that screening, it was really rather good !!!
      The best part of taken 3 is after the first 1/3.

Quite honestly, I liked the movie not for the "logic" but just for the fun of it. Guns, fights and loads of AtW stuff!

Comment

TBH, Forest Whitaker was the deal breaker. His expressions were a load of tulip iced with totty!

Comment

Working...
        X