• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spam from yoh.com

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spam from yoh.com

I am receving spam from an agency called yoh.com (can post names if needed).

They are based in Reading and they have used an email address which I haven't used for long time.

Are they a spin-off of some other crappy agency?

They offer me £250 for referrals. Should I rat-poison them or just ignore them?
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
    I am receving spam from an agency called yoh.com (can post names if needed).

They are based in Reading and they have used an email address which I haven't used for long time.

Are they a spin-off of some other crappy agency?

They offer me £250 for referrals. Should I rat-poison them or just ignore them?
    Refer Suity & MF - job done!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Applied for a role through them via Jobserve at the end of last year, that I was a good fit for.

1st red flag was being taken from Jobserve to their own site to fill in a form there. It's a small thing but something I hate.

2nd red flag was not getting a response, but continuing to see the role advertised for another two weeks.

Have now put them into my spam folder.

Comment

Working...
      X