• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote UKIP?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote UKIP?

BBC News - Al Murray's Pub Landlord to stand against Nigel Farage

He said: "It seems to me that the UK is ready for a bloke waving a pint around, offering common sense solutions."

"Let it be known that like many of the parliamentary hopefuls in the forthcoming election, I have no idea where South Thanet is.

"But did that stop Margaret Thatcher from saving the Falkland Islands? No."

Well should make Nige's vote more interesting.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Can UKIP supporters spot the difference between a parody and a parody of a parody?

Comment

This is my current favourite UKIP story:

Romford’s Ukip candidate Gerard Batten has reiterated his belief that Muslims should sign a code of conduct to prove they are not terrorists when entering Britain
      What did Romford Ukip candidate Gerard Batten have to say about the Paris attacks? - Politics - Romford Recorder

On the prospect of terrorists lying and signing the document in order to gain entry, he added: “If they’ve got any integrity they wouldn’t sign it. They don’t believe in tolerance – they would be lying through their teeth.”

Comment

Working...
      X