• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractors coffee machine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractors coffee machine

You know you want one

AKMA – a steampunk style, metre-tall, anodised aluminium, Tower Of Orthanc-looking coffee machine created by Dutch Lab with three separate coffee servers and a 3 litre water tank.

The name derives from the Korean word for ‘devil’.

designboom.com
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Looks like AtW's stuff .....

Comment

Awesome....
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Well that's...elaborate.

In all seriousness though, how about one of these:
        TopBrewer - Scanomat

I think Twitter have one in their UK office. About $11k IIRC.

Comment

Pretty
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

I don't think it will work. It is filled up with ungrounded beans. Also it is only working on the 'cafeteria' principle. Good coffee need to be made on an espresso machine.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I want one, all China Mieville and Bas Lag.
              I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                I don't think it will work. It is filled up with ungrounded beans. Also it is only working on the 'cafeteria' principle. Good coffee need to be made on an espresso machine.
                No, good espresso needs to be made with an espresso machine. Espresso is merely one way of making coffee - you might as well say red wine is better or worse than white.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  No, good espresso needs to be made with an espresso machine. Espresso is merely one way of making coffee - you might as well say red wine is better or worse than white.
                  Espresso (/ɛˈsprɛsoʊ/; Italian pronunciation: [eˈsprɛsso]) is coffee brewed by forcing a small amount of nearly boiling water under pressure through finely ground coffee beans
                  Espresso - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I prefer my coffee hot, I'm odd like that

Comment

Working...
                    X