• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RIP Google Glass

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Google Glass

BBC News - Google Glass sales halted but firm says kit is not dead

Dont think this will be the end of the concept, suppose we now just have to wait for Apple to invent it
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Saw a couple from SF wearing them at a tech conference in Brighton a few months after it came out. You could tell that they thought people were looking at them thinking "Oh cool, Google Glass" but of course everybody was really thinking "FFS, what a pair of prats"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Saw a couple from SF wearing them at a tech conference in Brighton a few months after it came out. You could tell that they thought people were looking at them thinking "Oh cool, Google Glass" but of course everybody was really thinking "FFS, what a pair of Glassholes"
      ftfy
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

It's hardly RIP, they're moving the team from the X wing to a separate division, which suggests they are supposed to be making a real product to me.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
        X