• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stone me.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stone me.

Unbefeckinglievable.

Tahi Harroba Manaa 'drove electric drill into wife's brain then stabbed her with a screwdriver' | Metro News

It takes your breath away, the cruelty some people are capable of.

For dear old Freako, this relates to some psychopath who offed his wife in a particularly gruesome way.

Naturally enough, society is to blame.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...usband-5093692
    Last edited by zeitghost; 26 January 2017, 11:42.

What the **** was he doing in this country? Who let him in?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      What the **** was he doing in this country? Who let him in?
      Maybe he was born here.
      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
        Maybe he was born here.
        TWAT !

The court heard the couple have four children aged eight, six, four and two and were “stateless” refugees having fled Kuwait for the UK in 2010.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          TWAT !
          You may be correct, but where did you get your quote from, I can't find it.
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
            You may be correct, but where did you get your quote from, I can't find it.

TWAT

'Sadistic' killer husband 'drove electric drill into his wife's brain and stabbed her with a screwdriver' - Mirror Online

Comment

Ssssiiih - you can't talk about him like that. It was is religious belief, you might offend.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

My mistake, you were drip feeding information from a different source. You any relation of Suity?

Comment

I must admit I did think I wonder where he comes from when I read about the case. Possibly I'm institutionally racist but it didn't sound like a native
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Possibly I'm institutionally racist but it didn't sound like a native
                    Agreed, we have a much higher calibre of murderer, like Shipman, West, Sutcliffe etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X