• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Liebour plans to protect hospitals in key marginals.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liebour plans to protect hospitals in key marginals.

The Times

BBC

So it appears a plot by Liebour to 'protect' hospitals and staff cuts in key marginal seats has been uncovered.

The great pretenders up to their armpits in sleazy dealings yet again.

I wonder if some of those hospitals benefitting from politically motivated selection, will literally 'milk it' for all they can. i.e "Give us the money or we'll start making redundancies".

And maybe, this deceitful approach could backfire on Liebour and end up creating many more key marginal seats in areas where redundancies and closures go ahead.

Too late

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread10380.html

Comment

Yep. And that one only attracted 1 reply too.

Comment

What is wrong with them? Even if it is true that the Labour officials had no say in the closures, government ministers have no business briefing labour members and labour members alone in their official capacity. In the world of commerce, if company directors disclosed company business on company time to outsiders who had an unrelated agenda it would rightly be compared to insider dealing. This is typical of the casual corruption this government indulges in and the worst is that they can't seem to see they are doing anything wrong.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
        X