• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And the New year budget hammer falls.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the New year budget hammer falls.....

...told contract will be terminated, by the end of March.

That's 6 months into a 12 month contract, knew it was too good to be true.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Don't forget to complain how unprofessional such behavior is to the agent and try to sue for compensation and loss of earnings.

sorry to hear it , at least it is just before April new budget allocation!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Sorry to hear SM.

un-banana

Comment

At least you got a bit of notice.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Scrag, but at least you've got enough warning to land summat else.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bad news mate Am sure it will work out for the best!

FaQ - took me three minutes to work out WTF that was

Comment

Comment

At least you have been given a bit of notice.
                  I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Sorry to hear that, hang loose... and enjoy time off something will turn up.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X