• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Facebook gives you the pox

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook gives you the pox

Facebook 'linked to rise in syphilis' - Telegraph

For dear old long departed & little missed Freako: this story relates to the recent increase in cases of that lovely disease, syphilis.

Lovely.

Apparently other sites are also implicated, such as Grindr etc. (according to New Scientist).

well I think it is any site which lets you hook up with random people to do the horizontal hokey cokey will lead to a rise in STD's.

However none of the websites force you to stick your d1ck in something rancid so it is still the people!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Its NHS Wales so I blame Labour..
      Love CMD
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Have you ever been to Llanelli? An outbreak of syphilis would actually improve the health of most of them.
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
          Have you ever been to Llanelli? An outbreak of syphilis would actually improve the health of most of them.
          Can it be spread across species?

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
            No, Psycocandy will be fine.
            I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
              You worried about sheephilis?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I've signed up to various dating sites and haven't had the chance to catch any diseases yet!
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  I've signed up to various dating sites and haven't had the chance to catch any diseases yet!
                  Have you tried:

This one
                  or this one
                  or even this one?

Just remember to click the correct 'Looking for...' box
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Apparently other sites are also implicated, such as Grindr etc. (according to New Scientist).
                    I misread that for a moment as Grindr AND New Scientist. I was wondering what on earth goes on on their website... lots of "Wanted: Large Hadron" posts perhaps.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X