• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Microsoft HoloLens

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft HoloLens

Microsoft HoloLens | Official Site

You got to admit, this is pretty cool.
    Last edited by SantaClaus; 22 January 2015, 21:09.
    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Load of bollox.

What's really important is to ****ING REMOVE THAT RIBBON TULIPE FROM OFFICE AND WINDOZE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Load of bollox.

What's really important is to ****ING REMOVE THAT RIBBON TULIPE FROM OFFICE AND WINDOZE!!!

Somehow expected you to be the first one to reply to this sort of "AtW Stuff"

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Load of bollox.

So you're foreigner who came here to work in IT who can't even use MS Office? Is Alexei Russian for 'Bob'?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          So you're foreigner who came here to work in IT who can't even use MS Office? Is Alexei Russian for 'Bob'?
          Alexey is close to Alexi which is Greek for "helper" or "defender".

Comment

I think the technology is quiet revolutionary and if they can get it to fulfil will be truly incredible.

But. I use a garmin forerunner 305 to run with, must be about 7 years old now and it gives me every stat I need. I know that the Microsoft health band is the best there is but the software does not give out gradients and ascent data, so it is completely useless to any half decent runner.

Microsoft have these great ideas and are thinking about great technology yet fumble at the first chance.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              I know that the Microsoft health band is the best there is .
              Suunto Ambit 3

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                I think the technology is quiet revolutionary and if they can get it to fulfil will be truly incredible.

But. I use a garmin forerunner 305 to run with, must be about 7 years old now and it gives me every stat I need. I know that the Microsoft health band is the best there is but the software does not give out gradients and ascent data, so it is completely useless to any half decent runner.

Microsoft have these great ideas and are thinking about great technology yet fumble at the first chance.
                To be fair the MS band is first generation and under 200 quid. I'm a crap runner like most people and IM just interested in the distance, heart beat and calories.

Comment

Working...
                X