• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't find Salary of job applied for.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find Salary of job applied for.

Hi

Is it just me who applies for so many roles then bam you get offered an interview but now I cant find the original job specification and how much the pay was.. I guess ill have to ask there HR department for a copy of the job spec and salary range..

Originally posted by slinkydonkey View Post
    Hi

Is it just me who applies for so many roles then bam you get offered an interview but now I cant find the original job specification and how much the pay was.. I guess ill have to ask there HR department for a copy of the job spec and salary range..

Salary range? Surely that's set by yourCo.

Comment

Originally posted by slinkydonkey View Post
      Hi

I found it!

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X