• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomsday clock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doomsday clock

At the pips it will be 11:57:00 precisely

Doomsday clock moved forward to 11:57

"The BAS moved the clock due to threat of nuclear war and climate change "

I wonder if those boffins are all called Vitalstatistix ?

Currently listening to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-t...detailpage#t=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...detailpage#t=2

BOOMED!!!

Oh wait...

Comment

You posted this late in the evening anyway - you should have waited another ~30 minutes for extra dramatic effect.

Fail

Comment

11:57? As it doesn't mention AM or PM I suppose they use the 24 hour clock which means we still have 12 hours and three minutes to go till midnight. Of Course daily mail readers are too stupid to understand the 24 hour clock

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          11:57? As it doesn't mention AM or PM I suppose they use the 24 hour clock which means we still have 12 hours and three minutes to go till midnight. Of Course daily mail readers are too stupid to understand the 24 hour clock
          It does mean midnight. The DM article mentions midnight 33 times, although one of them was in the sidebar

Originally posted by DailyMailSleazeSidebar
          It's a hard life! Amy Childs sips on a glass of fizz as she soaks up the sun in Cape Verde in a skimpy midnight blue bikini
          Who the #@%$ is Amy Childs

Comment

Which time zone is that?

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post

Who the #@%$ is Amy Childs
              The totty off of Howard's Way.

I'd imagine her face could do with a bit of an iron these days mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
                The totty off of Howard's Way.

I'd imagine her face could do with a bit of an iron these days mind you.
                Somehow that didn't seem to fit with the title of the DM link (midnight blue bikini etc.), so I checked - that was Tracey Childs in Howard's Way - haven't heard of her either.

Comment

Working...
                X