• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anger at Muslim anger over Popes speach

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anger at Muslim anger over Popes speach

Were the Muslims really angry ? should we worry about something that never actually happened, are we being led by the nose by the media ?

If not, If its real, are we in a war ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

This pope's no good. Bring back the old one, that's what I say.
    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

If it came to a fight, who would win ....Catholics or Muslims ?

And who would the Protestants side with ?

Comment

Whoever's winning.
        It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Interesting to see Indian muslims burning effigies of the Pope yet going mental about some cartoons
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Islamo-fascists

They demand respect for their religion, yet they treat other religions with contempt. Killing or raping an 'infidel' is not a crime for most of these bigots.

Comment

Originally posted by Toad
              If it came to a fight, who would win ....Catholics or Muslims ?
              Well, the Catholics are a bit out of practice, but do have a history that's at least as bloody as that of the Muslims, and while they're a little out of practice, I'm sure it'd all come back to them soon enough...

Originally posted by Toad
              And who would the Protestants side with ?
              Which Protestants? Given that each one is his own Pope, and many, at least in the USA don't regard Roman Catholics as Christians, they'd probably attack both sides...
              --
              Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
              - Attrib: Pauline Réage.

Comment

Originally posted by TinTin
                They demand respect for their religion, yet they treat other religions with contempt.
                Maybe somebody religious can explain it to me, but I never understand why any religious person, regardless of which religion they belong to, can show tolerance to other religions. Surely if you believe something that seriously then you must believe that all other religions are wrong, and if you don't and are happy to live alongside people of other religions, then you obvisouly don't believe it that seriously?
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan
                  I never understand why any religious person, regardless of which religion they belong to, can show tolerance to other religions.
                  They tried that some centuries ago, did not work out well. At the end religious leaders decided that it would be better for their very earthly life to be good and long, rather than bad and short, so they kind of made up between each other to avoid attacking each other's religions because in this fight their own house of cards will go down. This certainly does apply to Christianity in the West that became far more reasonable than it used to be, but Islam picked up pretty much where Chico's Holy Inquisition dropped.

Bottom line is this - religions are huge businesses that are based on what in any other field would be called as fraud, obtaining goods by deception etc, and would attract very lengthy prison sentences. To tackle the problems that stem from religions requires tackling the root of the issue - religious BS, I am pretty sure key people in Washington know that, but they would not lift a finger because they are following their own religion - and that is the issue that needs to be tackled first, here in the West.

Comment

I think the Pope should be suspended ..same way Livingston was suspended when he offended the Jews....

Comment

Working...
                    X