• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cater Allen via ContractorUK - accountant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cater Allen via ContractorUK - accountant

Hello, currently setting up a business account with CA via CUK, but had some questions. Free and seems like a no brainier.
    What would happen if I told CA that my accountant/financial advisor has changed after account is set up? (mainly due to the fact I want bank statements to be sent to my actual accountant)

What would happen if I told CA that my accountant/financial advisor has changed after account is set up? (mainly due to the fact I want bank statements to be sent to my actual accountant)
    They would continue to send all your bank details to your old accountant as their systems are totally inflexible and not able to handle standard customer questions. And remember, its all in the name, they only cater for Allen. If you are not called Allen you are buggered.

Hope that helps.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by money View Post
      Hello, currently setting up a business account with CA via CUK, but had some questions. Free and seems like a no brainier.
      You just inform Cater Allen of the new accountants details.

Comment

Most accountants with a CA agency will be able to match and even beat the contractoruk "offer". We, for example, don't take our commission, so it's paid into the client's account as extra interest instead.

Have you checked with your current accountant whether they already have an agency with them?

Comment

Why would you want bank statements to be sent to your accountant?
          Surely you're the one in charge of the company?

Comment

Originally posted by RSoles View Post
            Clients ARE in charge of and control their bank accounts. Accountants obviously need to view the client company's bank statements to generate the company accounts - so that's why with their clients' permission, they can obtain access to view the bank statements or receive copy bank statements directly from the bank. The client then doesn't have the bother of sending the accountant copy bank statements at the year end.
            Graeme Bennett ACMA MBA

Comment

Also, using online software, I can have my bank statements sent directly into the software to easily do my bank recs by matching invoice payments, expenses etc against the statement entries.

Comment

For the same reason you hire an accountant in the first place.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X