• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Expense a night at Travelodge?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expense a night at Travelodge?

Top kidney consultant 'began affair with patient after seeing her undress' - Telegraph

Travelodge FFS

What did you expect, Hilton?

It's same as Travelodge, only with sauna and valet parking

Comment

well if he is paying cash to hide it from his wife why not? Its the cost of a good Brandy or two.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        What did you expect, Hilton?

It's same as Travelodge, only with sauna and valet parking
        Hilton Diamond member me. Free breakfast and lounge. Sweet/
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Hilton has gone downhill IMO. Prefer small private individual establishments these days, or just go straight for a 5-star if money allows.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Dont knock it. Mine was in the Premier Inn in Newcastle. Great place, once you'd checked in, you could get to the rooms without going through Reception.
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
              Dont knock it. Mine was in the Premier Inn in Newcastle. Great place, once you'd checked in, you could get to the rooms without going through Reception.
              To sound a bit contradicting though, I know (don't ask me how) a hooker who used to operate out of Travelodge on M4 services outside Reading, where you don't have to walk through the reception to go to the rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                To sound a bit contradicting though, I know (don't ask me how) a hooker who used to operate out of Travelodge on M4 services outside Reading, where you don't have to walk through the reception to go to the rooms.
                I took great joy in getting the solution architect on one project (who was significantly older than the rest of us) to ask the concierge at the Hilton Glasgow to move the prostitute out of the lobby. She was leaning against the wall wearing a leather miniskirt, tight top and obviously fake breasts, and was lowering the tone of the establishment.

My how we laughed when the concierge politely explained that she wasn't a prostitute, but Victoria Beckham waiting for the rest of the "band"
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I stayed more than a few times at the Travelodge in Feltham. You didn't need to go into reception on the 2nd floor to get to the rest of the hotel. I'm pretty sure the (mostly foreign) staff on nightshift were in on the business.

I didn't get any higher than the 6th floor, before you ask

Prostitutes offering sex for £60-a-night at Travelodge | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Working...
                  X