• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rugby Football

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rugby Football

The 6 Nations is about to start and all we hear about are England's injury problems. Then you look at all the other countries involved and they have the same problems. How sustainable is this game? I cannot see it getting any easier until a serious injury or death to a high profile player calls a halt to the game.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Is it any worse now that previously?
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
      Is it any worse now that previously?
      It's safer now, the stupid scrum rules are ridiculous.
      "Now boys, cuddle up to each other and don't be too rough"
      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        The 6 Nations is about to start and all we hear about are England's injury problems. Then you look at all the other countries involved and they have the same problems. How sustainable is this game? I cannot see it getting any easier until a serious injury or death to a high profile player calls a halt to the game.
        If this is the criteria we are using, then cricket and F1 go before rugby.

There are actually fewer serious injuries in rugby now then ever, despite players being bigger and faster than ever.

Can't wait for the 6 nations this year, even though I don't fancy England's chances much.

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post
          it's safer now, the stupid scrum rules are ridiculous.
          "now boys, cuddle up to each other and don't be too rough"
          whs

Originally posted by ramrod View Post
          if this is the criteria we are using, then cricket and f1 go before rugby.

There are actually fewer serious injuries in rugby now then ever, despite players being bigger and faster than ever.

can't wait for the 6 nations this year, even though i don't fancy england's chances much.
          & whs
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Yeah, but don't forget that DA is really a liberal leftie so its more about taking part than winning
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Yeah, but don't forget that DA is an agent so its more about winning than taking part
              FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Yeah, but don't forget that DA is really a liberal leftie so its more about taking part than winning
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  whs

& whs
                  I think someone's gone and set up a CUK six nations league.

Oh, here it is;

http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...ns-league.html

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    I think someone's gone and set up a CUK six nations league.

Oh, here it is;

http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...ns-league.html
                    Excellent work
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X