• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terminating myself as director

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminating myself as director

Hi, I'm still a director and the secretary of a company I have nothing at all to do with. I am finding it difficult to contact the other director. I have a 288b signed and ready to send in July of this year. For medical reason it was never sent. Should I just send it or do I need it filling out and signing again?

Ask Companies House. They will tell you.

Comment

You mean your 288b has already been signed by the other director? I'd just send it off. I did one earlier this year and I think I waited a month before I got round to sending it.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

If you struggle to get the relevant documentation then just apply for the company to be struck off, you can do this if you are a director. That should focus the other partys mind.

Comment

Working...
        X