• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NHS Contract extenion issue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NHS Contract extenion issue

Hi,

I have been in a 6 month contract with an NHS ALB since July 2014. I was offered an extension in January but this would be on a CL1 contract that they want me to transition too. I don't have issue with that to be honest as I have read most of the comments on here and I'm aware of the potential issues.

The real problem I currently have is that my agency is not on the CL1 framework and will not play ball with Capitia and have stated if they want to extend me is would have to be direct with them again.

Am I stuck?

The guys here on site are trying to sort things but I'm trying to find some answers too.

Thanks
    Chico

If you are fin with the CL1 what's stopping you from ditching your current agency?

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
      If you are fin with the CL1 what's stopping you from ditching your current agency?
      They presumably think they can stop him using a handcuff clause, but since they can't place him, I guess this is no longer valid.

Comment

Working...
      X