• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permie whinge cancelling headphones

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permie whinge cancelling headphones

My latest 'plan B' idea. Gold plated headphones engraved with ' rich contractor' to wear when hemmed in by permies, they can be configured to cancel out all the different types of whinging Permies go in for.

Originally posted by Avalonia View Post
    My latest 'plan B' idea. Gold plated headphones engraved with ' rich contractor' to wear when hemmed in by permies, they can be configured to cancel out all the different types of whinging Permies go in for.
    I need ones that say 'Rich Permy' then or 'I earn more than a contractor and I'm a permie', though second one would be hard to fit in.
    I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Comment

Originally posted by ELBBUBKUNPS View Post
      I need ones that say 'Rich Permy' then or 'I earn more than a contractor and I'm a permie', though second one would be hard to fit in.
      It depends on how big his head is, it might work
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Really? Your head seems big enough to me.

[Too slow there Glen]
        I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Hard to fit in and too far fetched to be credible

Comment

How about using your sig?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Don't forget to make them the big over the head things with a massive band and huge earmuff type speakers, they're really popular with the fashion victim types. While they may look ok on a DJ in a club look absurd on the street or in the office, they do provide a fairly good laugh when I see them.

Comment

Hard to fit in and too far fetched to be credible
                Really? You don't believe it is possible for a permie to earn more than you? What's your skill-set and day rate.

Comment

Too many contractors with thin skins whinging about permies around here. Are you noobies or something?
                  I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Headphones INKSPE

nice large stereo blasting out music in my home office.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X