PDA

View Full Version : Permie whinge cancelling headphones

Avalonia
30th January 2015, 10:08
My latest 'plan B' idea. Gold plated headphones engraved with ' rich contractor' to wear when hemmed in by permies, they can be configured to cancel out all the different types of whinging Permies go in for.

ELBBUBKUNPS
30th January 2015, 10:22
My latest 'plan B' idea. Gold plated headphones engraved with ' rich contractor' to wear when hemmed in by permies, they can be configured to cancel out all the different types of whinging Permies go in for.

I need ones that say 'Rich Permy' then or 'I earn more than a contractor and I'm a permie', though second one would be hard to fit in.

alreadypacked
30th January 2015, 10:35
I need ones that say 'Rich Permy' then or 'I earn more than a contractor and I'm a permie', though second one would be hard to fit in.

It depends on how big his head is, it might work :tongue

GlenW
30th January 2015, 10:36
Really? Your head seems big enough to me.

[Too slow there Glen]

Avalonia
30th January 2015, 10:37
Hard to fit in and too far fetched to be credible

d000hg
30th January 2015, 10:40

How about using your sig?

TykeMerc
30th January 2015, 10:40

Don't forget to make them the big over the head things with a massive band and huge earmuff type speakers, they're really popular with the fashion victim types. While they may look ok on a DJ in a club look absurd on the street or in the office, they do provide a fairly good laugh when I see them.

tomtomagain
30th January 2015, 10:51
Hard to fit in and too far fetched to be credible

Really? You don't believe it is possible for a permie to earn more than you? What's your skill-set and day rate.

BolshieBastard
30th January 2015, 13:10
Too many contractors with thin skins whinging about permies around here. Are you noobies or something?

vetran
30th January 2015, 13:46
Headphones INKSPE

nice large stereo blasting out music in my home office.

SimonMac
30th January 2015, 14:00

I bring out my massivly over priced Beats headphones to drown out the "tischt-tischt-tischt" that comes from the permies

TykeMerc
30th January 2015, 14:13
I bring out my massivly over priced Beats headphones to drown out the "tischt-tischt-tischt" that comes from the permies

Oh the fashion victim club DJ, but looks a total twat wearing them anywhere but a club ones?

Superb!

SimonMac
30th January 2015, 14:16
Oh the fashion victim club DJ, but looks a total twat wearing them anywhere but a club ones?

Superb!

Not quite, the full can's wireless DJ style ones stay at home, these are UrBeats which are the same style as normal in ear one, but with a sublte air of "I'm better than you" to them

eek
30th January 2015, 14:18
Not quite, the full can's wireless DJ style ones stay at home, these are UrBeats which are the same style as normal in ear one, but with a sublte air of "I have more money than sense" to them

ftfy

TykeMerc
30th January 2015, 14:19
Not quite, the full can's wireless DJ style ones stay at home, these are UrBeats which are the same style as normal in ear one, but with a sublte air of "I'm better than you" to them

Ah that's ok then, I was worried you had succumbed to looking like victim of a 1970's Blackspoitation film.

SimonMac
30th January 2015, 14:24
ftfy

I am a contractor, that is a given!

SimonMac
30th January 2015, 14:25
I am a sucessful contractor, that is a given!

FTFM

Pondlife
30th January 2015, 14:36

<shakes head in disappointment>
Oh SM

Didn't you ask on here and get told by all and sundry to get sennheiser ones?

</shakes head in disappointment>

FatLazyContractor
30th January 2015, 15:06
Cheap b@sterds.

*Puts his Bose headset back on and goes for a wink* :smokin

SimonMac
30th January 2015, 16:08
<shakes head in disappointment>
Oh SM

Didn't you ask on here and get told by all and sundry to get sennheiser ones?

</shakes head in disappointment>

Yeah and you all recommended wired ones where as I wanted wireless so you all failed the requirements :p

The bass from the Beats is far better than the MM-450X, if I wanted a more balanced sound I would probably have gone for the Sennheiser's, but then again I am an Apple fanboi at heart aren't I!

Batcher
30th January 2015, 16:28
I am a sucessful contractor, that is a given!

:spel successful