• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

eCig recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eCig recommendations

Anyone care to recommend their eCig device?

Looking around, there are SO MANY to choose from, I'm confused!

Stay away from cheap ones, don't get the ones with the wee string things in the atomiser !
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I like the Seego G-hit (1100 mah) batteries. You can get a starter set from here.

However, I prefer the Aspire ETS glassomiser with it more than the tanks that come provided with the starter kit.

Comment

I bought this after a recommendation from a fellow contractor. I use non-nicotine ones these days.

The strawberry flavour gives me 0rgasms!

With e-cigs, I reckon, you have to try a few Atom/Clearomisers before you find what works for you .... just like a girlfriend.

Comment

My personal choice is 2 x Vision Spinner II variable voltage batteries and 2 x Totally Wicked Tornado C Atomiser/tank thingies.

The variable voltage battery is good because you can turn it up and down to get more or less vapour/nicotine as the day goes on.

The tornado c atomiser assembly us good because the liquid tank is totally separate from the atomiser and the atomiser coils can be easily replaced.

As FLC says though, takes a while to find a system that suits.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            Stay away from cheap ones, don't get the ones with the wee string things in the atomiser !
            You've got to stop forgetting your spectacles, you've been smoking Tampons again haven't you?
            I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
              You've got to stop forgetting your spectacles, you've been smoking Tampons again haven't you?
              A tampon string always has a tw@t on one end. Needless to say, someone's been smoking one

Comment

WHS

My only objection to eCigs is that while puffing away there's no way of knowing how much nicotine you have absorbed, or at least not until your lips start tingling and your head is ready to explode!

I'm still waiting for an eCig with a three-bar red LED that can be reset by pressing it, and whose bars then light successively when the nicotine has been puffed for a mild, medium, and strong cigarette.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Never confused a tampon and an ecig.

Did try to replace the wife's tampon with a Party popper once , but she didn't see the funny side.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    Never confused a tampon and an ecig.

Did try to replace the wife's tampon with a Party popper once , but she didn't see the funny side.
                    Right, try replacing it with a selfie stick next time. Even that's always got a **** on one end!

Comment

Working...
                    X