• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

why was I born so beautiful?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why was I born so beautiful?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jamieross/al...-give-an-insch

“But the problem for the Tories, and Labour for that matter, is that I’m certainly more popular than David Cameron and Ed Miliband in England. Definitely less unpopular, anyway, let’s put it that way.”
    Salmond is, unsurprisingly, withering about the abilities of the current crop of UK party leaders. He says David Cameron started well but fell in his estimation after “letting George Osborne do all his thinking for him”, that Ed Miliband is “a less than outstanding politician”, and that he’s never been in the same room as UKIP leader Nigel Farage. “That’s no great hardship,” he adds.

yep Alex we love you south of the Border!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/jamieross/al...-give-an-insch

yep Alex we love you south of the Border!
    The Alex Salmond interview: 'I love England. It's just let down by Cameron and Miliband'

He got positive ratings every time he appears on Question Time and does have positive poll ratings against Cameron, Miliband & Clegg.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
      The Alex Salmond interview: 'I love England. It's just let down by Cameron and Miliband'

He got positive ratings every time he appears on Question Time and does have positive poll ratings against Cameron, Miliband & Clegg.
      the bloke is a clever politician but that doesn't mean we like him.

Comment

the bloke is a clever politician but that doesn't mean we like him.
        I'm sensing a grudging respect for Mr Salmond coming through on your posts

Comment

I'm sensing a grudging respect for Mr Salmond coming through on your posts
          yep, in a way he is ridiculous that seems to go with the territory but he is an accomplished politician.

Comment

yep, in a way he is ridiculous that seems to go with the territory but he is an accomplished politician.
            He is a very affable guy and I guarantee you would like him if you spent 10 minutes in his company chewing the fat.

Comment

He is a very affable guy and I guarantee you would like him if you spent 10 minutes in his company chewing the fat.
              I don't want his fat anywhere near my mouth.
              I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

If he was so popular in Scotland why then does he look like this...

Comment

Man is a complete cockwomble, and I have spent 10 minutes in his company. Aggressive little Hitler type..

Comment

And here comes the IRA-Unionist posting the same photo again.

Why don't you go on hunger strike or something
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X